Who We Are
Since 2003, AMA Financial has been serving its commercial real estate clients’ and is one of the leading commercial mortgage-brokerage firms. AMA specializes in providing a broad scope of creative structured finance and equity options for all commercial property types. (Multi-Family, Office, Industrial, Student Housing, Hotels, Retail, Senior Living and Self-Storage)
Our mission is to meet the financial needs of our clients by providing innovative solutions combined with hands-on personalized commercial mortgage brokerage services. Over the past decade our firm has placed over $3B of debt & equity in an array of transactions.
- Student Deals/Multi-Family – $1.5 Billion
- Ground-Up Construction – $500 MM
- Office/Medical Office/Industrial – $250 MM
- Hotels – $250 MM
- Condo Development – $225 MM
- Retail & Specialty Use – $150 MM
- Self-Storage – $75 MM
- Single Family Home Tract Development – $50 MM
About Gregg Wallace:
Gregg J. Wallace email@example.com
- Wallace is the founder of AMA Financial, LLC as a mortgage banking firm specializing in debt, equity and mezzanine financing for commercial real estate.
- Wallace has more than 20 years of commercial real estate experience which includes the structuring of over $3 Billion of debt and equity financings.
- AMA is a primary correspondent for Key Bank Real Estate Capital’s agency lending platform. AMA has been one of the Keys top producing correspondents over the past decade.
- Prior to AMA, Mr. Wallace was the co-founder of Eureka Broadband, a broadband and fiber optic telecommunications company focused on the commercial real estate sector.
- Funded with over $120 million of capital, Eureka formed joint venture agreements with commercial landlords to install broadband and fiber optics telecommunication platforms in their real estate portfolios. At Eureka, Mr. Wallace was responsible for raising equity for the company’s expansion and establishing new operations in California, Florida, Pennsylvania and Washington, D.C.
- Wallace holds a B.A degree in Marketing and Finance from Syracuse University.